Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Unblinded Faith by Elisa Pulliam

My friend Rebecca says my spiritual gift is connecting people with resources. I'm so thankful for her affirming and challenging words!

To that end, I may be doing that--recommending and reviewing resources-- more often on here, and I'm starting with this 90 Day devotional, Unblinded Faith by Elisa Pulliam. I received an advanced copy as a member of the launch team.

{Brief aside here: how did I not know that these were a thing??!! I love reading and telling people about what I read, and there's actually a legitimate request for my doing just that! Love it!}

What first drew me to the devotional was knowing that we wouldn't be reading just a single verse and then suppositions. Elisa's devotionals include a passage of Scripture, giving the necessary context and weight to each verse. And after a bit of her own personal reflection on that passage, she encourages her readers to seek God and His truth in their own lives with prayerful responses and penetrating reflection questions.

This book releases soon and will be available on Amazon, Christianbook.com, and Barnes&Noble.com. I've also heard it will be at Sam's Club! If you're looking for something to reestablish you in the basic truths of Christ as well as push you further as you walk out those truths in daily life, I encourage you to get a copy of Unblinded Faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment